Riverside Escape Yoga Retreat w/ Jamessee & Emily July 23-27, 2018
5-Day All-Inclusive Adventure of a Lifetime. Includes Morning Yoga, Meditation, Acro Yoga Play, Massage, Whitewater Rafting, Canyon Hike, 11 Meals, 2 Social Hours & More!
From $699 USD / $875 CDN All-Inclusive with Advance Booking (Reg $1125 CDN)
Riverside Escape Yoga
5-Day all-inclusive retreat of a lifetime. Morning yoga, meditation, acro yoga play, 11 meals, 2 social hours, whitewater rafting, 1-hour full-body massage & more!
|5 Day / 4-Night Yoga Adventure Retreat: Reg $1125-$1350 pp
All-inclusive: 8 meals + up to 10 yoga sessions + canyon hike + whitewater rafting + full-body massage
|Book By Apr 1
$CAD / $USD
|Book By Feb 15 Save $250
$CAD / $USD
|4 Share (4 full-size beds or 1 queen bed & 3 single beds); per person||$950 / $759||$875 / $699|
|2 Share Queen (or 1 queen & 1 twin; or 2 full-size beds); per person||$1125 / $899||$1050 / $839|
|2 Share Luxe King Bed (luxe decor; limited availability); per person||$1250 / $999||$1175 / $939|
|Whitewater or Scenic rafting adventure + 1-hour full-body massage||Included||Included|
|Yoga (up to 10 sessions) + Guided Canyon Hike||Included||Included|
|Single Supplement: add to 4 share price (queen or full-size bed)||$375 / $299||$375 /$299|
|2nd Adventure||1-Hr Full-Body Massage||Own Tent or RV|
|$120 CAD / $95 USD||$120 CAD / $95 USD||$875 CAD / $699 USD|
5-Day/4-Night Yoga Adventure Retreat includes:
- 4 nights Glamping: 4-share river's edge tents with full-size beds are base package; 2-share queen and luxe king bed upgrades available (sample our luxe units here)
- Up to 10 wellness sessions on our beautiful outdoor yoga stage including; Yoga (Hatha, Yin, Vinyasa, Meditation/Pranayama), Acro Yoga & more (instructor bios below)
- Whitewater Rafting Adventure on the Nahatlatch River or scenic float easy)
- 60-minute full-body massage
- Guided hike into the Nahatlatch Canyon
- 11 home-style meals & desserts; vegan options available
- Coffee, organic tea, milk, almond milk, hot chocolate, juice, water
- Full use of the resort facilities & amenities
- Campfire and hot tub entertainment area
- BONUS: Free Social Hour with wine, appies & craft beer from Foamers' Folly on Monday & Wednesday night!
ALL LEVELS WELCOME, nothing is too easy or too hard.
Check out this 90-sec video showcasing our river's edge retreat (click here).
Jamessee MoultonWith 18 years in gymnastics, Jamessee has always been intrigued by what the human body can do. Yoga has taught him to shift his focus from what the body can do to exploring how to get the body there.
Traveling across the globe to both teach and practice acroyoga is how Jamessee likes to spend his free time. In today's society of emails, youtube and text messages, acroyoga brings back the human element and helps people connect with one another and work towards common goals.
With a focus on foundation, Jamessee uses progressive lesson planning to work towards peak poses. Sprinkled with games and excersizes designed to challenge all skill levels, if you leave smiling then you've accomplished exactly what you were supposed to.
For the past 8 years Emily has been practicing yoga almost every single day. It all began in high school, she fell in love with the practice and the mental and physical benefits it brought to her. She fell in love with the way it made her feel and wants to pass that on to all of you.
Emily currently teaches everything from chair yoga for seniors to advanced classes. Her class begins calmly and flows into a long flow to warm the body with movements linked to every breath and finishes off with a deep stretch and relaxation. Her goal is for you to leave the class with an intense feeling of relaxation and clarity.
Emily stumbled into acro yoga when Jamessee attended one of her classes and offered for her to join his practice. She loved acro right away and has been practicing ever since.