Best Times to Raft
Our 2018 summer river levels are promising to be excellent right through September!
Monthly Trip Planner: Choose Your Best Time
- May: High water, super continuous excitement & lowest rates of the year on the Nahatlatch.
- June: Extreme Nahatlatch water levels, amazing campfires, group specials, the very best rafting in BC - Guaranteed.
- July: Sunny skies, hot days, prime Nahatlatch rafting, river's edge Glamping + Scenic rafting on Green & Fraser Rivers.
- August: Sunny & hot, peak Glamping season, Nahatlatch River, Stein River & the mighty Thompson River opens.
- September: The best in late-summer rafting on the Thompson River.
Any questions on the best time to come? Email Bookings