Build your own retreatREO hosts some of the most unique retreats in BC - we would love to host your retreat!
Build your own retreat
Available from May to September. REO is an adventure-style resort that overlooks the Nahatlatch River, situated in a beautiful wilderness valley just 2.5 hours from Vancouver, B.C.
Pristine locationREO is an adventure-style resort that overlooks the Nahatlatch River, situated in a beautiful wilderness valley just 2.5 hours from Vancouver, B.C. The setting is special because of the incredible jade green river and panoramic mountain, forest and canyon backdrop.
Our semi-arid climate is perfect for summer retreats. At REO, you will feel far removed from the fast-paced urban environment.
Fun adventuresREO provides a full range of outdoor activities for all ages including whitewater rafting, canoeing, inflatable kayaking, rock rappelling, guided hikes, fishing and aromatherapy massage.
Our resort features amenities including a 15-person hot tub, cedar sauna, private beach, volleyball and games, hot showers, campfire entertainment area and a large covered dining deck to enjoy our delicious chef-prepared meals.
Customized retreatsREO resort staff is committed to ensuring that your group’s individual needs and expectations are met. Our goal is to create a special environment for your retreat.
Unique meeting areasCasual indoor and outdoor venues include:
- Trading Post: Indoor meeting space (seats 40 theatre-style; 15-20 with tables)
- Dining Deck: Covered outdoor meeting space (seats up to 100)
- Break-Out Areas: Smaller meeting areas are located throughout the resort
Flexible options for all group sizes
- Can accommodate 60 in cabin tents and 100+ camping. Minimum group size may apply.
- Exclusive use of the resort is available subject to group size and dates
- Average stay is 2 - 5 nights. Minimum stay is one night.
Types of RetreatsAlmost any special interest or recreational activity can be the focal point of a retreat at REO. Start dates, number of nights and schedules for all retreats are flexible depending on the goals and objectives of the retreat. Retreats can be broad grouped into two main types:
- Instructor-led Retreats. REO has hosted many specialty instructor-led retreats such as the Songwriters Retreat, Irish Dance Camp, Samurai Sword Arts Retreat, Yoga retreats, Fitness retreats, etc. REO is actively involved in promoting and marketing.
- Corporate Retreats. REO has hosted many weekend and multi-day management and team-building retreats. As these are typically in-house events, REO does not assist with marketing and promotion. Some company retreats are basic facility rentals (meals, lodging, meeting space) and others are more integrated and include one or more soft adventure activities.
Instructor-led RetreatsInstructor-led retreats are usually a one-week summer camp though several have been offered as weekend events. A week-long camp usually starts on a Sunday and ends on Friday. Thus, a one-week retreat is usually a 6-day/5-night package. Meal times are set up to allow a morning and an afternoon time slot to conduct an instructor-led session, to participate in a REO activity or free time. Each time slot is about 3.5 hours. The number of instructor-led sessions is dependent on the goals and objectives of the retreat, as is the number of REO activities.
Table A: Sample – 6-day/5-night Retreat:
|8:45 am - 9:30 am||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|10:00 am - 1:30 pm||AM Session||AM Session||AM Session||AM Session||Check out|
|1:30 pm - 2:30 pm||Check-in||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|2:30 pm - 6 pm||PM Session||PM Session||PM Session||PM Session||PM Session|
|6 pm - 7:30 pm||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time|
Please contact bryan AT reorafting . com or text 604-307-3122 with any questions about bringing your retreat to REO.