Nahatlatch Class 4 - Our Premier Rafting Trip
Our most popular and exciting day rafting adventure: 25 amazing rapids!
Our Lowest Price of the Year: Book by Jan 1, 2018 & Save $50 pp
Nahatlatch Day Trip
Guaranteed the most exciting Class 3+ river in North America! 24 amazing rapids - 200% more than the average rafting day trip in BC.
|Nahatlatch Day Trip 4.5 hours; Class 3-4+ rapids
Reg $175 pp
|Book May 1, 2108
|Book Jan 1, 2018
|Adults: Includes lunch, snack & beverage, equipment||$175 / $140||$125 / $100|
|Youth & Students Under 22: with family/adults||$150 / $120||$125 / $100|
Nahatlatch river trips are run daily from May to late-August depending on water levels and reservations (min 4 people per trip). For trips mid-August to September see Thompson River Day Trips. We offer the best river trips at the best water levels, check out our Monthly Trip Planner.
|Group 15+||Group 30+||Group 45+||Add Camp & Meals|
|$139 CAD pp||$129 CAD pp||$119 CAD pp||$70 CAD pp|
Group rates valid Sun PM to Sat AM departures subject to availability and min 2 week advance booking. Call for roundtrip bus charter rates from Greater Vancouver area. USD prices based on current exchange rates. For questions and group rate inquires, please call 604-941-9777 or 1-800-736-RAFT or email Bookings
Raft the Nahatlatch with REO
- The Nahatlatch River is the best Class 3-4+ river in North America with 24 amazing rapids! That's 200-300% more rapids than most rafting day trips in BC!
- The Nahatlatch is ideal for active adults and youth ages 11+ (ages 9+ on beginner to intermediate sections only).
- Trips start and end at our river's edge resort on the Nahatlatch River Resort. We have one KM of private river frontage in a wilderness canyon.
- Just 2.5 hour drive from Greater Vancouver and a 4-hour drive from Seattle.
- Two departure options: 9:30 am & 1:30 pm. Lunch is served after the AM trip and ends at 2:30 pm; Lunch is served prior to the PM trip and ends at 6 pm.
- Buses leave REO at 9:50 am & 2:30 pm do not arrive late!
Nahatlatch Day Trips include
- 1 whitewater rafting trip with a REO professional guide and 6-8 paddlers
- 24 legendary rapids - more fun and more continuous than other rivers
- Full-body O'Neill wetsuit, booties, helmet and lifejacket for your personal comfort and safety
- Use of the resort facilities and amenities 60 minutes prior to and after the rafting
- Delicious SunRype river snack and beverage during the trip
Nahatlatch River Day Trip: Sample Weekend Itinerary from REO Resort
|Morning Rafting: 9 AM check-in opens||Afternoon Rafting: 1 PM check-in opens|
|9:00 - 9:30 AM: Check in & waivers||1:00 - 1:30 PM: Check in and waivers|
|9:30 AM: Collect personal rafting gear||1:30 PM: Lunch at resort|
|9:50 AM: Depart resort for raft put-in||2:00 PM: Collect personal rafting gear|
|1:20 PM: Arrive back at the resort, hot tub||2:20 PM: Depart resort for raft put-in|
|1:30 PM: Lunch at Resort||6:00 PM: Arrive back at the resort, hot tub|
|3:00 PM: Check-out||7:00 PM: Check-out|