Nahatlatch River - Whitewater Rafting Day Trip
Our most popular and exciting day rafting adventure: 25 amazing rapids!
SPRING SALE: Book by MARCH 31, 2017 - Save up to $35 pp
Nahatlatch Day Trip
Guaranteed the most exciting Class 3+ river in North America! 24 amazing rapids - 200% more than the average rafting day trip in BC. Just 2.5 hour drive from Vancouver area and 4 hours drive from Seattle.
|Nahatlatch Day Trip 4.5 hours; Class 3-4+ rapids
Reg: $159 CDN per person all-inclusive
Pre-season SALE code: DAY
Book by Mar 31
Book by Mar 31
|Adults: Includes lunch, snack & beverage, equipment||$145||$110|
|Youth & Students Under 22: University & College included||$125||$95|
Nahatlatch river trips are run daily from May to mid August depending on water levels and reservations (min 4 people per trip). For trips mid-August to September see Thompson River Day Trips. We offer the best river trips at the best water levels, check out our Monthly Trip Planner.
|Group of 10-19||Group of 20-29||Group of 30+||Add Camp & Meals|
|$139 C/$107 US||$129 C/$99 US||Please Call||$60 C/$46 US|
Group rates are per person $CDN for full payment by March 31, 2017. Please call to book groups of 10 or more for the Pre-Season Sale discount (code DAY will not apply). US prices based on exchange rates March 2017. For questions or to customize your group trip, please call 604-941-9777 or 1-800-736-RAFT or email Bookings
Raft the Nahatlatch with REO
- The Nahatlatch River is the best Class 3+ river in North America with 24 amazing rapids.....that's 200-300% more rapids than most rafting day trips in BC!
- The Nahatlatch is ideal for active adults and youth ages 13+ (ages 9+ on beginner to intermediate sections).
- Trips start and end at REO's Nahatlatch River Resort which features 1 full KM of private river frontage in a wilderness canyon.
- Just 2.5 hour drive from Greater Vancouver and a 4-hour drive from Seattle.
- Two departure options: 9:30am lunch is served after the trip and ends at 2:30pm; 1:30pm lunch is served prior to the PM trip and ends at 6:15pm. Buses leave REO at 9:50 am & 2:20 pm do not arrive late!
Nahatlatch Day Trips include
- 1 whitewater rafting trip with a REO professional guide; 24 amazing rapids!
- Full-body O'Neill wetsuit, booties, life jacket, helmet for your comfort & safety
- Use of the resort facilities and amenities 60 minutes prior to and after the rafting
- Delicious lunch at REO and a river snack and beverage on the river.
Nahatlatch River Day Trip: Sample Weekend Itinerary from REO Resort
|Morning Rafting: 9 AM check-in opens||Afternoon Rafting: 1 PM check-in opens|
|9:00 - 9:30 AM: Check in & waivers||1:00 - 1:30 PM: Check in and waivers|
|9:30 AM: Collect personal rafting gear||1:30 PM: Lunch at resort|
|9:50 AM: Depart resort for raft put-in||2:00 PM: Collect personal rafting gear|
|1:20 PM: Arrive back at the resort, hot tub||2:20 PM: Depart resort for raft put-in|
|1:30 PM: Lunch at Resort||6:00 PM: Arrive back at the resort, hot tub|
|3:00 PM: Check-out||7:00 PM: Check-out|