Nahatlatch River - 24 Amazing Rapids!
Our premier whitewater rafting adventure
Book by Feb 15, 2018 & Save up to $50 pp
Nahatlatch Day Trip
Guaranteed the most exciting Class 3+ river in North America! 24 amazing rapids - 200% more than the average rafting day trip in BC.
|Nahatlatch Day Trip 4.5 hours; Class 3-4+ rapids
Includes Resort Lunch
Reg $175 pp
|Raft Sat & Sun
Book by Feb 15
Book by Feb 15
|Adults PP: Includes lunch, snack & beverage, equipment||$150 / $119||$129 / $103|
|Groups of 8+ (book by Feb 15, 2018); per person
Please call 604-941-9777 or 1-800-736-7238 or email bookings.
|$139 / $111||$125 / $99|
All prices per person please add 5% GST and 5% Land and water Access fee. Check out our Photo Gallery.
Nahatlatch river trips are run daily from May to late-August depending on water levels and reservations (min 4 people per trip). For trips mid-August to September see Thompson River Day Trips. We offer the best river trips at the best water levels, check out our Monthly Trip Planner.
|Group 15+||Group 30+||Group 45+||Add Camp & Meals|
|$139 CAD pp||$129 CAD pp||$119 CAD pp||$70 CAD pp|
Group rates not valid on Sat PM departures in July & August unless booked by Feb 15, 2018. Call for roundtrip bus charter rates from Greater Vancouver area. USD prices based on current exchange rates. For questions or group rates please call 604-941-9777 or 1-800-736-7238 or email.
Raft the Nahatlatch with REO
- The Nahatlatch River is the best Class 3-4+ river in North America with 24 amazing rapids! That's 200-300% more rapids than most rafting day trips in BC!
- The Nahatlatch is ideal for active adults and youth ages 11+ (ages 9+ on beginner to intermediate sections only).
- Trips start and end at our river's edge resort on the Nahatlatch River Resort. We have two kilometres of private river frontage in a wilderness canyon.
- Just 2.5 hour drive from Greater Vancouver and a 4-hour drive from Seattle.
- Two departure options: 9:30 am & 1:00 pm. Lunch is served after the AM trip and ends at 2:30 pm; Lunch is served prior to the PM trip and ends at 6 pm.
- Buses leave REO at 9:45 am & 2:30 pm do not arrive late!
Nahatlatch Day Trips include
- 1 whitewater rafting trip with a REO professional guide and 6-8 paddlers
- 24 legendary rapids - more fun and more continuous than other rivers
- Full-body O'Neill wetsuit, booties, helmet and lifejacket for your personal comfort and safety
- Use of the resort facilities and amenities 60 minutes prior to and after the rafting
- Delicious SunRype river snack and beverage during the trip
Nahatlatch River Day Trip: Sample Weekend Itinerary from REO Resort
|Morning Rafting: 9 AM check-in opens||Afternoon Rafting: 1 PM check-in opens|
|9:00 - 9:30 AM: Check in & waivers||1:00 - 1:30 PM: Check in and waivers|
|9:30 AM: Collect personal rafting gear||1:30 PM: Lunch at resort|
|9:50 AM: Depart resort for raft put-in||2:00 PM: Collect personal rafting gear|
|1:20 PM: Arrive back at the resort, hot tub||2:20 PM: Depart resort for raft put-in|
|1:30 PM: Lunch at Resort||6:00 PM: Arrive back at the resort, hot tub|
|3:00 PM: Check-out||7:00 PM: Check-out|