Schools: 2-Night Leadership RetreatThe ultimate team-building and bonding event - build camaraderie through outdoor appreciation and awareness!
Amazing rafting by day and fantastic campfires at night.
REO's Leadership Retreats for Grade 9, 10, 11 & 12 Students
- All adventures are led by professional guides - REO has a perfect safety record over 35 years of operation!
- All meals, snacks and beverages are included. No food buying, prepping or cleaning.
- Camping in own tent overlooking the jade-green Nahatlatch River or upgrade to our cozy glamping tents (sleep in beds at the edge of the river).
- Full use of our wilderness resort amenities at our Nahatlatch River Adventure Resort including hot tub, volleyball, nature trail, private beach.
- Non-rafting options include guided canyon hike, archery, yoga classes, intro to rock climbing.
|3 day/2 Night Leadership Retreat: Reg $279||Cost $CAD|
|Group of 15+: Rafting + 2 nights camping own tent, 5 meals, beverages, snacks, full resort||$239|
|Group of 30+: Rafting + 2 nights camping own tent, 5 meals, beverages, snacks, full resort||$229|
|Group of 45+: Rafting + 2 nights camping own tent, 5 meals, beverages, snacks, full resort||$219|
|Charter Bus Transportation: Greater Vancouver to REO return; group of 30+||$70|
|Charter Bus Transportation: Greater Vancouver to REO return; group of 45+||$60|
|Add second rafting trip or major adventure with one additional lunch (6 meals total)||$80|
|Add glamping (shared tents with single & queen beds) 2 nights: no linen / with linen||$40/$60|
|Chaperones: 1 FREE chaperone per group + 1 FREE every 20 students||FREE|
|Custom Photo CD: up to 30 excellent photos of trip (price pp reg $45); subject to group size||$10/$15|
|Large Groups & Custom Packages please call 604-461-7238 or email bookings|
Check out our Glamping Tents, Photo Gallery and River Safety.
We can customize a school trip to meet the exact needs of the students. Please call 604-941-9777 or 1-800-736-RAFT to discuss our options and prices.
We have an excellent safety record and a reputation as an innovator in customer care and service. Our industry-leading safety and operating standard has been able to provide quality adventure trips to over 100,000 guests from around the world! REO is fortunate to attract the best guiding talent in the country. REO also provides the right equipment for every adventure to ensure everyone’s safety. REO takes great pride in presenting an interesting and complete safety briefing prior to each activity.
REO Resort facilities & amenities
Students will also have full use of facilities including hot tub, flush toilets and hot showers. To keep students entertained, we have a beach volleyball court, campfire entertainment area, private riverside beach and hiking trails.