Schools: 1-Night Grad TripsGuided River Adventure, Meals, Campfires, Volleyball, Hot Tub & More!
Grad Trips 2 day/1 night
Want to create a grad memory to last a lifetime? Come to REO for a fun and exciting rafting adventure.
The Graduation Event to Remember :
- REO offers a unique getaway with overnight camping or glamping in river's edge beds
- Rafting adventure on rivers with Class 3 rapids (beginner-intermediate). Choices include the Nahatlatch, Nicola, Thompson
- Optional non-rafting options include hiking, archery, volleyball, yoga class, volleyball and private beach.
- Enjoy delicious, hearty resort meals & beverages (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice, water) before and after your trip; plus we serve snacks and beverages on the rafting trip
- Stay up late! We have three adjacent campfire areas with seating for 60+; make your own s'mores around a blazing bonfire
- Relax in the hot tub, 11 am to 11 pm daily! Or enjoy our other beautiful amenities including our nature trail, private beach, volleyball court.
|Grad Overnight Adventure (2 day/1 night)||Cost $CAD pp|
|1-Night camping, breakfast, lunch, beverages, snacks, rafting, campfires (group 15+)||$189|
|1-Night camping, breakfast, lunch, beverages, snacks, rafting, campfires (group 30+)||$179|
|Glamping in river's edge tents with twin or full-size beds (no linen/with linen); add||$30/$50|
|Bus charter: Greater Vancouver to REO roundtrip, group of 30+; add||$70|
|Bus charter: Greater Vancouver to REO roundtrip, group of 45+; add||$60|
|30+ Photos of the rafting trip (subject to group size)||$10/$15|
|Dinner + Dessert||$20|
|Chaperones: 1 FREE chaperone per group + 1 FREE for every 20 students||FREE|
|Large Groups & Custom Packages please call 604-461-7238 or email bookings|
Check out our Glamping Tents, Photo Gallery and River Safety.
We can customize a school trip to meet the exact needs of the students. Please call 604-941-9777 or 1-800-736-RAFT to discuss our options and prices.
We have an excellent safety record over 35 years and a reputation as an innovator in customer care and service. Our industry-leading safety standards have enabled REO to provide quality adventure trips to over 100,000 guests from around the world! REO is fortunate to attract the best guiding talent in the country. REO also provides the right equipment for every adventure to ensure everyone’s safety. REO takes great pride in presenting an interesting and complete safety briefing prior to each activity.
REO Resort facilities & amenities
Grads will also have full use of facilities including hot tub, flush toilets, hot showers, WIFI. To keep students entertained, we have a beach volleyball court, campfire entertainment area, private beach and hiking trails. Non-rafting options include guided canyon hike, archery, volleyball and yoga classes.
Why Camp When You Can Stay in Cozy River's Edge Glamping Tents?
Our popular Glamping tents feature river's edge decks overlooking the rapids of the Nahatlatch River - sleep to the sound of the river! Each unit comes with single or queen/single beds. Choose the full Glamping package with complete linens (sheets, blankets/comforters, pillows, towels) for $50/pp/night or do the basic Glamping package (bring your own sleeping bag and pillow) for $30/pp/night.
Adventure Options -Nahatlatch River rafting (May - August)
Nicola & Coquihalla River rafting (May & June)
Thompson River rafting (August & September)
Canyon Hike & Archery (May - September)
Yoga classes (June -August)
FREE Activities -Beach volleyball
Self-guided hike on nature trail
Hot tub & entertainment area