Club REO Gold: All-Inclusive 4-Night Family Vacation
Arrive Sunday-Wednesday & Save up to $1950 per Family + FREE Add-ons
Club REO Gold 4-Night
Club REO Gold is the perfect family fun 4-night vacation!
|5 day / 4 night Club REO GOLD Vacation
Reg: $1149 CDN pp all-inclusive
|Family of 2: 1 queen + 1 single (SAVE $300); rates per person
|Family of 3: 1 queen + 1 single (SAVE $690); rates per person||$919||$689|
|Family of 4: 1 queen + 2 singles (SAVE $1240); rates per person||$839||$629|
|Family of 5: 1 queen + 3 singles (SAVE $1950); rates per person||$759||$569|
Check out our Glamping Tents, Photo Gallery and River Safety.
Please call for more information 604-941-9777 or 1-800-736-7238 or email Bookings.
FREE for all Sun to Wed Arrivals
- Family night s'mores around the blazing campfire every Sun, Tue & Thu night
- FREE Social hour with wine/craft beer provided by Foamers' Folly & appetizers every Mon and Wed night
- Choice of FREE kids activity: a guided archery (ages 5+) or cliff jumping adventure (ages 11+; late July & Aug)
- 2 FREE Yoga sessions (ages 15+) on our new river's edge yoga facility (opens June)
Club REO GOLD includes
- 4 nights Glamping in family cabin tent with private river's edge deck (1 queen bed and up to 3 single beds)
- 11 delicious meals, beverages, snacks and desserts
- Guided Nahatlatch Canyon hike (ages 7+; May - Sept)
- Choice of 3 of the following adventures:
- Whitewater rafting Nahatlatch River (ages 9+; June - Aug). Ages 13+ for optional Class 4+ rapids
- Thompson River rafting (ages 11+; August & Sept)
- Fraser River scenic rafting (ages 5+; July & August)
- Kids camp: archery, games, intro to rock climbing (ages 7+; May - Sept)
- Kids camp: qualified babysitter, crafts, age appropriate games/sports, exploring nature (ages 4+; May - Sept)
- Stand-up paddle boarding tour (ages 9+; May - Sept)
- Kayaking on Nahatlatch Lake (ages 9+; May - Sept)
- Whitewater kayaking on Class 3+ rapids (ages 15+; late July & August; add $60 C pp)
- Aromatherapy Massage (ages 15+)
- Note: Minimum ages may be affected by river levels or other factors beyond our control.