Whitewater Rafting Day Trip on the Nahatlatch River (Class 4)
Fast, Steep, Exciting.........British Columbia's Premier Whitewater Rafting Adventure!
Gotta raft, gotta go! If you want an incredible rafting adventure but can't stay the night, then a Daytrip is the perfect choice. Daytrips include rafting, beverages and river snacks featuring fresh fruit and sweets and buffet style lunch.
From REO's idyllic Nahatlatch River Resort, our 4.5-hour river trip includes bus transportation from REO, river snack and beverage, all equipment, wetsuits, and one professional guide per raft of 6-9 paddlers. We spend an average of 3 hours on the water and guarantee 23 rapids......that is 2-5 times more than any other rafting day trip in BC. Our High-water Extreme trips guarantee 40+ rapids (note: if the Nahatlatch is too high to run safely, we move to the zippy Coquihalla or Nicola rivers). Our prime season trips are ideal for ages 12+, though participation is subject to water levels and other safety factors.
Regular Rate: $159 pp
|30th Anniversary Specials
Nahatlatch Day Trip (4.5 hours)
|High-water EXTREME SEASON (May - Jul 5) - DOUBLE RUNS!||$149||N/A|
|PRIME SEASON (Jul 6-Sep 1), includes river snacks; Sun-Fri rate||$129||$99|
Two Convenient Departures: 10 am or 2:30 pm. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to sign waivers and collect personal wetsuit, booties, helmet and lifejacket. Buses leave the resort on time; do not arrive late.
Note: We serve a hearty river snack during the trip; lunch add-ons at the resort are available for $10 pp
Nahatlatch day trips are available from May to September and include:
- 1 whitewater rafting trip with a professional REO river guide
- River snacks featuring fresh seasonal fruit, sweets, and beverages
- Full-body O'Neill wetsuit, booties and splash jacket to wear rafting for your comfort and safety
- Use of the resort facilities and amenities 45 minutes prior to and after the rafting trip
- Note: Lunch is not included on the regular day trip. For $10, you can add a delicious lunch featuring multi-grain bread or wraps with sliced deli meats, cheeses, condiments; choice of fresh seasonal fruit and vegetable, seasonal greens or chips; and a choice of hot or cold beverages. Deluxe and resort-style lunches for guests are also available.
Day Trip Sample Itineraries: From REO Resort on the Nahatlatch River
|Morning Rafting: 10 AM Departure||Afternoon Rafting: 2:30 PM Departure|
|Check-in 9:30 am; depart resort 10 AM||Check-in 2:00 pm; depart resort 2:30 PM|
|Safety Talk at Put-in 10:30 AM||Safety Talk at Put-in 3 PM|
|Arrive back at the resort 1:45 PM||Arrive back at resort 6:15 PM|
|Check-out 3 PM||Check-out 7:00 PM|